Facing a legal matter at work or in your personal life can be stressful and confusing. If you are a member of the Vietnamese community, it may feel like you are battling on two fronts — understanding the complexity of the legal world and bridging a culture gap.
The Law Firm of Lan Quoc Nguyen & Associates has served the legal needs of businesses and residents throughout Orange County from its Westminster location for nearly two decades. Founding attorney Lan Quoc Nguyen is a Vietnamese immigrant who has devoted his work and countless hours of volunteer efforts to assisting members of Southern California's Vietnamese community.
You do not need a lot of money to protect your legal rights. The U.S. legal system is set up to protect the rights of all individuals. Our employment law and personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients only pay attorney fees if we successfully obtain a financial recovery for them.
Mr. Nguyen leads an experienced legal team that assists individuals and businesses in a broad scope of legal matters, including:
- Business law — We help our small-business clients remain compliant with federal and state business laws, handle contract preparation and review, defend small and mid-sized businesses in litigation or partnership disputes, assist in business formation and handle commercial real estate sales or purchases.
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident or other incident that was someone else's fault, we can help you get the full amount you deserve from a third-party insurance company or your own insurance provider.
- Family law — Protecting your rights in divorce and advocating on your behalf regarding child custody, child support, spousal support, property division and more.
- Immigration law — We work to resolve immigration issues, including family petitions for green cards, citizenship, deportation defense hearings, visa applications, immigration appeals and more.
- Criminal defense — If you or a loved one faces criminal charges, we will protect your rights and minimize the impact that any charges will have on your job and family life.
- Employment law — We assist both individuals and small and mid-sized businesses with workplace discrimination claims, wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination, employee contracts and other employee concerns.
We Understand Your Concerns And Are Committed To Your Cause
Our attorneys live and work in this community. Mr. Nguyen is regularly featured in the media as a commentator on Vietnamese issues, and he is actively involved with numerous Vietnamese immigration causes. He has held a number of leadership positions for civic groups, including chairperson of the board of directors for Legal Assistance for Vietnamese Asylum Seekers (LAVAS).
Our lawyers provide personal attention to every client. We take the time to fully understand each client's legal matter and provide a full explanation of options. Of course, every meeting is held in the strictest confidence.
We strive to resolve matters efficiently and cost-effectively, and often accomplish this without the need to go to court. If your case requires litigation, however, we are trial-tested attorneys who have a strong track record of producing positive outcomes in court.
We invite you to schedule a free consultation at our Westminster office to discuss your legal matter. We will review the facts and recommend the best steps to take. Call 800-505-1238 or use our contact form to provide more details and schedule a meeting.
Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt.